Tuesday 3 July 2012

Where or where has my sewing box been!!

It seems so long since I last wrote, other events in life seem to have taken over from my crafting adventures but last week I decided to get back to sewing again as the projects were piling up and becoming quite daunting. You would be amazed a what a brisk walk on the beach, a cup of tea and a large slice of cake and a good gossip with a friend  can do to make you get back in the creative mood

Suprise suprise my first project was to finish off a few more cushions





I have looked through all my fabrics that I printed on my course earlier this year and I still have tons to turn into cushions so that will keep me busy for a while and I must get them finished and up on my Folksy shop

I also turned my hand to a few more shopping bags and also started putting together some patchwork quilts. I really could do an  good impersonation of the princessa and the pea fairytale as I have that many to complete.

Sometimes looking at all the projects I have on the go or want to start can be a bit overwhelming so I really need to focus on finishing all the current items and I make a plan on what to do next.

Anyone else have the same problem?

I have also been looking for art and craft fairs up in the north of Scotland, I don't seem to be having much luck, everything seems to be in the central belt, Edinburgh/Glasgow so if anyone knows of any at all please let me know.

No comments: