Tuesday 15 November 2011

Christmas is coming, PANIC!!

I was just planning the next few weekends and realised how close to Christmas we are and a minor panic set in. So much to do and so little time.

Christmas is a great time for turning craft projects into gifts but of course that takes time, so I a decided to have a real focus on the weekend projects.

This weekend was gift tags and wrapping, I use luggage labels in all colours then decorate them with stickers or stamps  and same goes for plain wrapping or brown paper and in under 30 mins I had a great little collection going




I also hunted through this years craft projects to see what I could make good use of. In an earlier blog I mentioned the ribbon brooches that I had made, well a collection of them brightened up an plain bag.

So a great shopping companion and something to carry all the christmas pressies in.!


No comments: